About A.I.M. Health
A.I.M. HealthCare is a fast-growing Integrative Medicine and Healing Center located in Warwick, RI. We offer our patients a series of unique treatments based on ancient strategies of Alternative and Integrative Medicine with modern health care technology and healing practices. We are one of two licensed Organized Ambulatory Care Facilities specializing in complementary and alternative care (CAM) within the state of Rhode Island.
We offer a wide variety of services including acupuncture, chiropractic, massage therapy, and nutrition. We also have a large retail store featuring items including CBD, Herbs, Supplements, and products to aid our patients in living better lives at AIMHealthierShop.com.
Our A.I.M. is to aid as many people as possible in Rhode Island and throughout New England live healthier, happier, and pain-free lives… naturally. Our vision is to promote and maintain optimal health and well-being through the use of combined and complimenting treatment methods of natural healing.
This type of acupuncture is used to treat conditions and problems affecting the musculoskeletal system, which includes the bones, joints, nerves, tendons, ligaments, and muscles.
The candidate should be a licensed medical practitioner either in the state of Rhode Island or must become a licensed Acupuncturist in Rhode Island prior to employment. Employees who succeed within our practice are those who possess a willingness to study, learn, and determination to become the best practitioner in their chosen field. This means having a high level of confidence to meet with staff and patients to determine the best plan for treatment.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
1. Received a certificate or diploma from an institute approved by the institute accredited by Accreditation Commission
for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (ACAOM)
2. Successfully completed the passed the examination for the National Commission for the Certification of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine or other examination as approved by the RI Department of Health.
3. Have completed or will complete the required hours of continuing education within each licensing annual renewal period
– Ability to make patients feel safe and comfortable during massage therapy treatment
– Exceptional time management and the ability to treat multiple patients per hour
– Confidence in presenting and selling treatment plans, additional services, and products
– Certification in herbology and experience with determining herbal plans
– Willingness to learn and implement new techniques and treatment protocols
– Confident and positive disposition when dealing with patient and staff
– Desire for personal growth within the field and individually
– Available to work weekends/evenings (as required)
– Understand how to operate office equipment, computers, tablets, and phone system
– Maintain a professional appearance and wear company approved attire